Budapest is a city with a glorious and turbulent past. Join me on this walk as we uncover the true Budapest. We begin our tour at the historical Heroes' Square, and meet some of the heroes of Hungarian history. We’ll take a walk through the lush greenery of City Park, before ending with a dip in Hungary’s most famous thermal spa, Szechenyi Bath. Whether it’s your first time in my beautiful city, or you know it well, you’ll surely discover a new and unique side to Budapest.
Find out about
• The origins of the Magyar language
• The fierce and unflinching horse archers of the plains
• Heroic fights against an enemy who threatened all of Europe
• Medieval witch hunts
• A fake castle at the heart of the city
• The faceless scribe of Hungarian history
• Why church bells toll worldwide every day at noon.
• Why Budapest is the capital of thermal spas
So let’s head off on a memorable experience to explore the past, the present and all that Budapest has to offer. And don’t forget your swimsuit if you plan on soaking in the curative and luxuriously calming hot pools of Szechenyi Bath. Please note the entrance fee to the bath is not included in the tour.