If you’d like to discover the secrets of Milan and delve into the city’s stories and curiosities, this walking tour is for you!
We’ll explore all the main attractions starting from the heart of Milan at Piazza della Scala, then heading towards the Duomo, before exploring the majestic Sforza Castle and ending off in the hip Brera neighborhood. Along the way, you’ll learn about the symbols that are important to locals, the transformation of the city's landmarks through the centuries, and the most interesting neighbourhoods to visit today.
You'll also hear about:
• La Scala, the city’s landmark theatre
• The focal point of all things elegant in our fashionable city, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
• The Duomo, which is the real symbol of Milan with its mesmerizing architecture
• The story of Sforza Castle, the old fortress, and the characters that have shaped it
• Sempione Park, the green heart of Milan
• The very important tradition of aperitivo and what locals like to drink
• All that is artsy and chic in the Brera District
Let me show you the Milan you won't find in the tourist books.