Many people visit Rainbow Street, but few experience the many hidden gems along the way. This tour will take you on a charming journey through Rainbow Street to see the beauty of Amman’s culture, food, architecture, and history, as well as three amazing viewpoints of the city. This Rainbow street walk is one of my favorite walks in Amman because I was raised here and have fond memories with my family and friends. This area is home to me, and it is my pleasure to share it with you.
• How the street got it's name
• See traditional Arab architecture at the Bilbesi and Mango Villas
• View the street art of Graffiti Street
• Take in views of the Citadel
• A stop at Amman's most renowned falafel stands Al-Quds
Abo Musa – Girls walking into the garden
Fairouz – Amman fi al-Galb (Amman in the Heart)