Explore two of London's most beautiful and famous Royal Parks with me. As a Londoner, I’ve grown up visiting Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens and I know all they have to offer, from their best spots to little-known vistas. The parks are filled with stories and secrets that most visitors miss, but if you take this tour, you won’t be one of them.
Some of the tour’s highlights include:
• Speakers’ Corner where you can find the finest free show in London.
• The story of the creation of the Royal Parks. How did we end up with over 600 acres of parkland in an area where land prices are through the roof?
• The Serpentine Lake where you can relax and enjoy the swans
• Memorials dedicated to Diana, Princess of Wales, including a fountain and playground
• How to spot the beautiful birds around Kensington Gardens
• A grand view of Kensington Palace
• A 900-year-old oak tree and the little elves that hide within it.
Let’s leave the crowded streets of London together and jump into its green heart!