- Take the train to Bugis Station via the green East-West line (EW12) or the dark blue DownTown line (DT14).
- Take Exit C up to Level 1.
- There is a taxi stand in front of you, and a busy pedestrian crossing just beyond it.
- You can see the Bugis Village sign above a large advertising TV screen. Cross the road towards it. This is your starting point.
- Take bus numbers 7, 12, 63, 80, 175, 196, 851, 960, 980 and alight at bus stop 01112 (opposite Bugis Junction) which should drop you right at the starting point.