you’ll see your estimated royalties to date, a list of payments made to
you, and a real-time sales report listing all downloads of your tour. The
sales report also shows how your customers downloaded your tour.
Understanding the dashboard
If you aren’t sure what specific terms on your dashboard mean, you might
find the following glossary useful.
- Cost: The price paid for the sales in
that row. If you have changed the price of your tour over time, the
different prices will appear as different rows.
- Royalty Percentage: Your royalty is calculated by
multiplying this percentage by the list price minus app store fees.
- iOS and Android Sales: In-app sales on the respective
platforms. iOS and Android take a 30% commission from in-app sales.
- Web Sales: Sales directly from the website. This
revenue is split entirely between VoiceMap and the storyteller with no
- SWF Redemptions: Share with Friends redemptions, the
number of times your tour has been downloaded using a share-with-friends
code. At the time of writing, VoiceMap gives a royalty of $0.35 per SWF
- Free Coupon Redemptions: Number of tour downloads
from free tour coupon codes.
- Paid Coupon Redemptions: When a storyteller
purchases coupon codes from VoiceMap for resale, the total number of
paid coupon redemptions is counted here.
- Reseller Coupon Redemptions: When a third party
reseller, such as TripAdvisor or a museum for instance, sells your tour
your royalties are awarded when the coupon code is used and the total
number of codes used is counted here.
A spreadsheet for estimating your revenue based on the various types of
sales is available here.