The Long Walk continued
Let's keep cycling and discuss a little more.
The Long Walk was constructed on land reclaimed from the sea. It was once a hive of activity where nets and ropes were repaired.
Adjacent the Dominican Church across the river is the Piscatory School, the grey building, founded in 1846 to educate the local boys and girls. The girls were taught lace-making and the boys instructed in net making and modern fishing techniques.
Alight at the Spanish Arch ahead.